When a program is installed on your computer, some portions of that program will get scattered over the system. It will end up slowing down the speed of your computer. This problem has been faced by many people. As the computers age, they get clogged and sluggish. This is mainly because of programs that are installed on the PC. The most important method of speeding up the system is to get it cleaned thoroughly. The remains of the programs installed previously have to be removed. You need freeware apps that can do registry cleaning for you. You can clean up things like file extension that are incorrect, missing DLLs that are shared, invalid paths and devices.
Five Free PC Cleaners Software:-
- CCleaner – This is a popular optimization tool for the Windows system. It has many special features and one of them is the free registry cleaner. It is applicable for all Windows versions. Before using it, a manual backup of the registry should be done. The software will remove all unused files from your system. It will allow your PC to run at a faster speed and it will also create valuable space on the hard disk.
- IObit Advanced SystemCare Free – It is a popular optimizer and a cleaner for your computer system. Uninstaller 4 has been added for Windows version 8 along with a Startup Manager that protects the browser and boosts up the booting process. This software also includes security features such as Surfing and Homepage protection and System Reinforce. It will also clean up the junk files along with malware and spyware.
- Eusing Free Registry Cleaner – This is another registry cleaning tool which is ideal for people who like simple and basic software that is easy to use. The software is compatible for all Windows versions ranging from Windows 95 to Windows 7. It helps in scanning deeper to search for invalid entries. Its additional features include a Windows backup.
- NCleaner Second – Experts in the information technology industry recommend this software as it is one of the most comprehensive registry cleaning tools for your computer system. It has an advanced system with over ninety applications which include a Registry Cleaner, advanced Startup Manager and a Junk Finder.
- Wise Registry Cleaner – It is a comprehensive registry cleaner tool. Many consider it to be the best in the market. The interface is simple and clear enough to follow. A novice user will find it easy to handle as the software guides him or her through every step when it is run for the first time. It is available for all Windows version ranging from Windows 98 to Windows 7. It supports both 32 and 64 bit systems. The user is greeted to a window which offers a link to the guide for a quick start after a registry backup that is done automatically.